This mother’s day indulge your mom with some sweet treats and make it a day for her to cherish for lifetime with these easy to make desserts.
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
A healthy chocolate surprise which will satisfy the sweet tooth.
1. Add 10-12 pieces of L’exclusif baking chocolate bar, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and 3 tablespoons of honey to a pan on medium heat.
2. Keep whisking till the chocolate melts.
3. In a blender, add ½ bowl of cocoa powder, avocado, the chocolate mixture and blend it well.
4. Take the chocolate avocado mixture and freeze it for 2 hours.
5. Garnish with strawberry and powdered sugar.
and top it off with parmesan cheese.
Strawberry Yogurt Bark
Enjoy this flavorful yogurt bark this summer, which perfectly balances the right mix of crisp, creamy and sweet. We have used fresh strawberries and chocolate chips in this recipe but you can make your own with your favorite flavours.
1.Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. Using a rubber spatula, mix yogurt, honey, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth.
3. Pour into the center of prepared sheet and spread to 1/4″ thick.
4. Top with raspberries and chocolate chips.
5. Freeze until completely firm, about 4 hours.
6. Break into pieces to serve.
Make popsicles using our Healthy Alternatives greek yoghurt with the goodness of berries. Blueberries and blackberries, both high in antioxidants are great in the summer. Add in the yoghurt and you have a cooling mix right there. Try these blackberry Ombre popsicles for a richer flavour.
• 175 ml Healthy Alternatives Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup low-fat milk
• pinch of salt
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 60 ml reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• 2/3 cup water
• pinch of salt
• 4 cups blackberries
1.Hang the curd in a cloth to drain off excess water for at least 4 hours (or overnight). Combine all the ingredients of the yogurt mixture and process until smooth.
2.Bring the water and sugar mixture to a boil until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let it sit aside to cool.
3.Once cooled, combine the syrup, lemon juice, salt and blackberries in a processor and puree.
4. In one bowl keep pure blackberry mixture, while in the second combine a few table spoons of the yogurt mixture to lighten the colour, and in the third add the entire yogurt mixture.
5.Fill the moulds first with the darkest colour mixture, top it with the second and follow up by the third.
6.Refrigerate overnight to get delicious blackberry ombre popsicles in the morning.