Cheesecake – the sinful dessert we all just can’t seem to avoid! Paired with some raspberry or strawberry coulis, a slice of cheesecake is something that we just love digging into. While a plate of cheesecake is something that can be polished off in a matter of minutes, this decadent sweet can be a finicky one to make.
The creamy filling, the buttery cracker base, everything about a cheesecake can make our mouth water and as they say – the more the merrier!
By following this easy recipe, you’ll be able to make the creamiest cheesecake recipe in no time.
- 1 1/2 cups biscuits
- 1/4 cup Healthy Alternatives Organic Sugar
- 5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon (1/3 cup) melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Healthy Alternatives Lake Salt Powder
- 2 cups (2 large packages) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large Healthy Alternatives Free Range Country Eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated Healthy Alternatives Organic Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Find a pan with an inside top dimension of 9″, and a height of 1 1/4″
- Preheat the oven to 176° C
- In a bowl, mix all of the crust ingredients until thoroughly combined
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Make sure that the bottom is thicker than the sides
- Start on the filling by mixing together the room-temperature cream cheese and the sugar until fully combined and smooth
- To the cream cheese mixture, add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix the ingredients together until you get a smooth and silk-like consistency
- Now set the pie pan onto a baking sheet and pour the filling into the crust
- Place the cheesecake in the oven. Bake it for 20 minutes, and shield the crust with strips of aluminium foil. Bake for an additional 10 minutes
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and set it on a rack to cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve
Trust us when we say that with this recipe, you’ll serve your guests a slice of cheesecake that they simply cannot refuse! For all your ingredients, Nature’s Basket has got you covered.
If you have a sweet tooth, check out our 5-Minute Dessert Recipes.