We can all agree that when the first sip of coffee hits our throat, it is a feeling of complete and utter bliss. Different people have distinct preferences when it comes to their coffee. Some like their coffee with sugar, while some like whipped cream on top. Some like to have a doughnut or a pie that accompanies the beverage. There is no denying that caffeine was made to be enjoyed with dessert. What if we told you that you can mix the side and the drink? Well, we have come up with some amazing no-bake coffee dessert ideas that will melt in your mouth.
- Coffee Jelly
This dessert is rich in taste and texture. It is inspired by the Taiwanese herbal jelly fruit tea. This dish is easy to prepare, with minimal ingredients and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Read on to know how to make this mouth-watering dessert.
- 7g unflavoured gelatin
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1/3 cup sugar granulated
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 4 tbsp condensed sweet milk
- Add gelatin and water in a small bowl. Mix it with the help of a spoon till the gelatin powder completely dissolves
- Transfer the mixture in a medium pot
- Add the sugar and coffee. Stir it constantly till it comes to a boil. Make sure the gelatin dissolves and turns to liquid
- Pour the mixture into moulds and keep in the refrigerator to chill overnight
- Take out the moulds the next day and top it off with condensed milk. Add 1 tbsp condensed milk for each cup. Your dish is now ready to be served.
2. Coffee Energy Balls
This dessert is loaded with healthy fat, protein and fibre. This vegan recipe redefines coffee desserts altogether with its flavour and benefits. These delicious energy balls surely live up to their name as they really do give a boost to your day. Super low on sugar and calories, you can have plenty of this dessert with absolutely no guilt. The best part? They can be stored for 3 months! Read below how to make this delicacy.
- 8 pitted dates
- ½ cup strong brewed cold espresso
- 1 cup of almonds raw
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Soak the dates in the brewed coffee for 15 minutes, in a small bowl
- Transfer the dates into a processor and mix it for 2 minutes
- Add 1 tbsp of the brewed coffee into the processor and mix it with the dates till you get a caramel-like paste
- Add the almonds, cocoa powder, chia seeds and salt to the processor and blend it till a semi-dough mixture is formed
- Take out the mixture and make 1-inch bite balls by hand and plate it up to serve!
3. Coffee Mousse
If you love chocolate just as much as coffee, then this dish is just perfect. This creamy, smooth and thick dessert will melt in your mouth and make you ask for more. It won’t take up much of your time to make either. Know how to make this dish with the recipe below.
- 200g sugar-free chocolate
- ½ cup brewed cold coffee
- 1-2 tsp coffee extract
- 2 cups whip cream
- Chocolate chips
- Add the whipped cream in a processor and blend for a minute. Set it aside when you get the thick consistency
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate for 30 seconds and transfer it to a bowl
- Add the coffee along with the coffee extract into the bowl and give it a good mix
- In a different bowl, combine the heavy cream and coffee-chocolate mixture. Stir it properly till all the ingredients are fused well
- Transfer this mixture into a piping bag.
- Pipe the mixture into bowls and garnish it with chocolate chips. And here you have your final product!
Looking for more dessert recipes? Check out Easy Healthy Dessert Recipes With Blueberries for some amazing ideas!