Being a fitness freak with a sweet tooth can be so frustrating! But fret not, try this fruit bliss ball recipe to take care of all your dessert cravings. You can whip up this power-packed energy snack in just a few minutes for a pre or post-workout snack and your taste buds will definitely thank you for it!
For fruit bliss balls with nuts:
• 100 gms. Of Healthy Alternatives Cashews
• 150 gms. Of Healthy Alternatives Turkish Apricots
• 75 gms. Of coconut powder (for coating)
• 80 gms. Of white chocolate
• 150 gms. Of Healthy Alternatives Almonds
For nut-free fruit bliss balls:
• 150 gms. of Healthy Alternatives Dates
• 100 gms. of Healthy Alternatives Prunes
• 100 gms. of L’Exclusif Dried Goji berries
• 150 gms. of L’Exclusif Dried Cranberries
• 1 tablespoon of Healthy Alternatives Raw Chia Seeds
• Cocoa powder for coating
1. Roughly, chop all the fruits then place them in a strong food processor with all the other ingredients.
2. Blend until all the ingredients are combined.
3. Scoop out each ball and roll them into a round shape.
4. Coat them in coconut/ cocoa powder and garnish with nuts.
Ready for some fruit bliss? Get your ingredients hereat Nature’s Basket.
Looking for more healthy dessert recipes? Check out these desserts you can eat on a keto diet.