Strawberries are that one winter fruit we all look forward to. Here’s a tasty and healthy recipe for strawberry chia pudding.
• 3 tbsp Healthy Alternatives chia seeds
• 1 cup coconut milk or soy milk
• 1 tbsp Healthy Alternatives floral honey
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 2 cups fresh strawberries
• 1 tbsp coconut flakes (shredded coconut if possible)
1.Take one bowl of coconut milk and add honey, vanilla extract and mix well.
2. Take the chia seeds and mix it in the coconut milk bowl.
3. Using a plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
4. Take a bowl of strawberries and puree them in a food processor.
5. Mix the pureed strawberry and chia mixture together and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. In small glasses (or dessert dishes), pour the chia pudding and top the pudding with coconut flakes and strawberries.
Visit Nature’s Basket to view our range of fresh strawberries straight from the hills of Mahabaleshwar.