Planning a romantic dinner night with your bae? These recipes are everything you need to surprise your better half. We at Nature’s Basket have brought to you some lip-smacking recipes that your bae will definitely love.
Read on to make these recipes in the comfort of your home.
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken
Tuscan chicken is a must for all the cheese lovers out there. This creamy, tender, appealing dish is every foodie’s dream come true.
Read on to prepare this for your date night.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and set it aside
- Place a medium-sized skillet on a medium-high flame
- Place the chicken skin side down on the skillet and cook for about 10 minutes
- Allow the chicken skin to crisp up and keep moving the chicken in the skillet at regular intervals to keep it from sticking to the pan
- Flip the chicken and cook the other side for about 10 minutes
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the skillet and set aside
- In the same skillet, add the onions and garlic and pan fry until translucent
- Add the tomatoes and spinach to the pan, stirring continuously
- Once everything is combined and sautéed, add the heavy cream, salt and pepper and bring it to a boil
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and parsley and keep mixing until the sauce thickens
- Place the chicken back in the pan and spoon the sauce over the chicken to coat evenly
- Serve hot with your choice of bread or sides!
2. Baked Lobster Tails
This dish is perfect for satisfying your seafood cravings! Lobster tails are very easy to make and extremely delicious to eat.
- lobster tail(225 g), 2 tails
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 wedges lemon, to serve
- broccoli, cooked, to serve
- Using clean scissors or kitchen shears, cut a line across the middle, starting from the top of the shell towards the fins of the tail. Make sure to cut in a straight line. Do not cut through the end of the tail
- Using a spoon, separate the meat from the two sides of the shell, then lift the meat up and out from inside the shell
- Press the two sides of the shell together, then lay the meat over the seam where the two shells meet
- If you are having difficulty opening the shell up to lift out the meat, flip the tail over and make cuts along the carapace where the legs meet the bottom part tail. This will help break the rigid structure of the shell and allow it to be more flexible
- While cutting through the shell, you may have also cut into the meat, which is perfectly fine. Make a shallow cut through the middle of the lobster meat so that you can peel away the thin layer of meat over the sides. This gives the lobster tail its signature look.
- Preheat the oven to 230°C
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, lemon juice, and parsley. Brush the mixture evenly over the lobster meat
- Place the tails onto a baking sheet and then bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, until the lobster is fully cooked
- Serve with a side of broccoli and a lemon wedge
Surprise your bae with these delicious dinner date night recipes in the comfort of your home. Buy all the required ingredients at Nature’s Basket store now!