Turmeric, known as the golden spice of India is widely recognized around the globe for its medicinal values. It is a known antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic agent. It prevents Cancer, stops the growth of existing prostate cancer, and even destroys cancer cells. It helps in controlling Diabetes, Reduces Cholesterol Level, heals wounds and boosts immunity.
Give yourself a metabolic charge every morning with this Turmeric Latte. A Healthy Alternative to your regular latte.
1.Pour milk into a boiling vessel.
2. Add turmeric, cardamom powder, honey, coconut oil, ginger powder and black pepper
3. Stir well until everything dissolves.
4. Pour it into a glass and serve.
The immense health benefits of turmeric make it a must in your daily diet. Here are a few unique ways to incorporate it in your meals.
Use it as a unique dressing to enhance the flavor of your bowl of salad. Get your immunity boost while enjoying crunchy meal.
• 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
• 2 teaspoons of honey
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of dried dill weed
• 3 tablespoons of vinegar
1.Put all ingredients, as listed into a glass jar or shaker bottle with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well!
2. Pour and toss over your favorite salad greens.
Turmeric Scrambled Eggs
Turmeric + Eggs + Olive Oil + Kale = your meal cant get any more nutritious than this. Prepare this quick to cook Turmeric Scrambled eggs and enjoy a power packed meal.
1.Heat the Olive Oil in a pan. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs.
2. Add the spices and heat until fragrant.
3. Add the chopped kale to the Olive Oil and cook until slightly wilted. Add the whisked eggs. Mix all kale, eggs, and spices together and cook until eggs are of right consistency for eating.
Pick all the ingredients from Nature’s Basket and prepare these Healthy recipes. Shop online or find the nearest store. Click here.