Give your palette a jolt of flavours with this light yet filling watermelon, olive and feta salad. The succulent taste of watermelon combined with the tangy nature of olives and the crumbly texture of the feta cheese make for quite a delectable, healthy meal.
• 250 gm of watermelon, chopped
• 1 stalk of spring onions, chopped
• 6-7 black olives
• 50 gm of feta cheese, chopped into chunks
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp. of parsley, chopped
• 3-4 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 Tbsp. Healthy Alternatives Pure olive oil
• 1/3 tsp. oregano leaves
• 1 tsp. lemon juice
• Spinach Leaves
1. Place all the ingredients in a big bowl.
2. Be sure to add the salt, lemon juice and olive oil in the end.
3. Mix all the ingredients properly and serve.
Ready to put together this refreshing salad? Get your ingredients here at Nature’s Basket.
Looking for more healthy salad recipes? Check out these 5 DIY Healthy Salads You Must Try