- 1.5 tsp – kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 no – egg yolk
- 1/4th – tsp Dijon mustard paste
- 1 no – lemon juice
- To taste – salt
- 1 tsp – pepper pwd
- 130 ml – oil
- Chop the kaffir lime leaves and garlic fine and keep aside.
In a bowl combine the egg yolk , mustard paste , salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Start adding the oil bit by bit while whisking lightly till a quarter is well blended and your mixture begins to form into a thick paste.
- Add the rest of the oil and mix well to combine. Add the kaffir lime leaves and garlic and stir in well.
Recipe by Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal