Winter is here and all you need is a warm drink to give you that essential boost for the day. Here are some recipes which are easy to make, delicious and perfect for your winter morning beverage.
Banana walnut smoothie
No time for breakfast? Have this banana walnut smoothie for a quick fix which is high in antioxidants and will also keep you full.
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
Ginger Pear Smoothie
Fight that sore throat and nausea with a ginger honey milk drink.
- 1 pear chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 ½ cup hot almond milk
Blend all ingredients until smooth and enjoy.
Start your morning on a happy note with this delectable Hazelnut Mocha.
1.In a small saucepan, add cream and bring to a boil.
2. Add sugar and cinnamon and stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add chocolate and stir with a whisk until smooth.
4. Add the hazelnut syrup and stir.
5. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
6. Add coffee, stir and enjoy.
Visit www.naturesbasket.co.in to find all the ingredients you need!