Who doesn’t love a good stack of pancakes for breakfast? These fluffy and sweet pancakes mixed with sugary maple syrup or just a cube of gooey butter, never fail to provide us with the perfect start to our day.
With pancakes known for being a sweet dish, we thought that there was no better way to appreciate the pancakes than by adding a savoury twist to it.
With that in mind, we brought out our pancake-making aprons and put together a pancake recipe so delicious, you can’t help but want to try it out.
- 2 cups Healthy Alternatives Organic Quinoa Flour
- 2 tbsp Healthy Alternatives Organic Sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- ½ tsp Healthy Alternatives Lake Salt Powder
- 2 tbsp Healthy Alternatives Holy Basil Honey
- 2 Healthy Alternatives Free Range Country Eggs
- Healthy Alternatives Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil to cook
- Combine all your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- In another bowl, combine all your wet ingredients and make sure that there are no lumps
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and let stand. Make sure that the batter is thick
- Meanwhile, add a little oil to your pan and heat it. Once hot, turn down the heat
- Now, pour a ladleful of the batter onto the pan and let it cook until you see little bubbles forming on the surface of the pancake
- After two minutes, flip the pancake and let it cook
- Serve with steamed veggies, mashed potatoes or with butter!
With this recipe in hand, we’re sure that you can’t wait for your next breakfast! For more recipes, check out our Cheese Breakfast Recipes!