Everyone love to lead the bachelor life, where you are own master. As much as we love adulating, one thing which makes all of us homesick is food. The lack of interest in the kitchen results in ordering food which often makes us sick. Hence, it is important for everyone to know some basic cooking to survive on your own. So get those pans out and get ready to do some easy and yummy cooking.
1. Banana Smoothie
We know you are in a rush in the morning but it is essential to have breakfast to start your day right. Cheat your way to a healthy breakfast by making this healthy smoothie which is gonna take you just 5 minutes to prepare!
- 1 Banana
- ½ peeled Orange
- 1/3 cup Healthy Alternatives Greek Natural Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Healthy Alternatives Organic Honey
- Roughly chop banana and orange quarters and add to a blender. Top with yogurt and the water
- Turn blender on and blend until creamy and smooth. Taste then adjust with honey if needed.
- You can also make this overnight and leave it in the refrigerator.
2. Mac And Cheese
When you are craving for some comfort food, one of the first dishes to come to your mind is the heart-warming mac and cheese. Stir up this easy to make delicious recipe the next time you are feeling low.
- ½ cup Macaroni
- ½ cup Water
- 3 tbsp. Milk
- Healthy Alternatives Lake Salt Powder
- Grounded Healthy Alternatives Black Pepper Whole
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Chives
- In a microwaveable mug, mix the macaroni, water, and salt.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes and then stir.
- Add the milk, cheese, salt, and pepper and then stir.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds, stir, and garnish with a sprinkle of chives. Enjoy!
3. Raspberry Sorbet
Craving for something to cool down the heat? Switch your order for the regular ice-cream with this easy-to-make sorbet which you can whip up in just a few minutes!
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup frozen Raspberries
- ¼ cup Healthy Alternatives Organic Sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the freezer and leave until it’s frozen. Serve as scoops in a small glass.
In this fast paced world, we are always on the lookout to maintain good health. Check out 10 Myths About Eating Healthy to help you adopt a better lifestyle.