Pad Thai is one of the most popular dishes of Thailand made with flat rice noodles. It makes for a great mid-day snack or a main dish. The strong taste of peanuts and lemon add freshness to these delicious noodles. Here is how to make your own recipe.
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 eggs
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon fish sauce
• 1tablespoons sriracha sauce
• 200gms pad Thai noodles (brown rice noodles)
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoons canola oil
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
• 1 cup cilantro
• 3 scallions, thinly sliced
• ½ cup chopped peanuts
1.Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Remove from heat and add the noodles. Let the noodles sit for about 10 minutes, or until soft. Drain and rinse under cool water. Different noodles can be cooked in different ways.
2. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Crack the eggs and scramble for 2mins until set. Remove the eggs from the pan and set aside.
3. To make the dressing, in a small bowl combine the soy sauce, fish sauce, sriracha, lime juice, canola oil, and brown sugar. Whisk until emulsified.
4. In a large skillet combine the noodles, sauce, bean sprouts, scrambled eggs, cilantro, and scallions. Toss until combined.
5. Garnish with peanuts and serve. Sprinkle some fresh lime juice while serving.
Get all your ingredients at www.naturesbasket.co.in