Here is a fresh twist to up your meal with the delicious Pad Thai.
• 1 box of blue elephant noodles
• 1 zucchini
• 1 red pepper
• half onion
• 2 carrots
• 5-6 tablespoons oil
• 1 egg, beaten
• ½ cup peanuts, chopped
• ½ cup fresh herbs like cilantro, spring onions, and basil, chopped
For the Sauce:
• 3 tablespoons fish sauce
• 3 tablespoons brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons chicken or vegetable broth
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon chili paste (sambal oelek)
1. In a medium sized pan, heat some oil and add the chopped veggies.
2. Saute the veggies for 2-3 minutes and then set aside.
3. In a bowl, add the chili paste, fish sauce, chicken or vegetable broth, soy sauce, brown sugar and mix well.
4. Take another medium sized pan, heat some oil, add the soaked noodles and stir.
5. Add the sauce mixture to the noodles and stir.
6. Move the noodles to one side of the pan, and pour the beaten egg mixture. Let it cook a bit and then mix it with the noodles.
7. Add the sauted vegetables to the noodles and mix well.
8. Serve in a bowl, and garnish with cilantro, peanuts, green onions and basil.
Get all your ingredients only at www.naturesbasket.co.in