Nothing beats a steaming hot bowl of noodles in this rainy weather. Isn’t the atmosphere just lovely? The cold breeze, subtle rain with a perfect bowl of your favourite noodle is all you need for a super relaxed day. Noodles are definitely easy to make but you can do so much more with your everyday noodles. Take your boring noodles up a notch with these flavourful recipes and get all the ingredients from Nature’s Basket.com.
- Chilli Garlic Noodles
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 2 spring onion
- 2 tbsp onion
- ½ green capsicum
- 2 tbsp carrot
- ½ red capsicum
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 440 gm or 2 pack rice noodles
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Firstly, in a large Kadai, heat 2 tbsp oil on a high flame and saute 2 cloves of garlic and 1 red chilli
- Further saute 1 tbsp spring onions, 2 tbsp onion
- Now saute in 2 tbsp carrot, ½ green capsicum, ½ red capsicum on high flame
- Additionally add 1 tbsp chilli sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, ¼ tsp pepper, ½ tsp sugar and ¼ tsp salt. saute on high flame
- Add in 440 gm or 2 packs of cooked rice noodles.
- Mix well, making sure all the spices and sauce are coated well with noodles.
- Further, add 2 tbsp spring onions and ½ tsp chilli flakes. mix well.
- Finally serve chilli garlic noodles with gobi Manchurian gravy or as it is.
2. Thai Noodles Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 package rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to the stockpot and cook until golden, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add garlic, bell pepper and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in red curry paste and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, basil and lime juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Are you looking for more such recipes? You can check out types of noodles to prepare at home.