In any Indian household, left over roti is a common phenomenon and what if we told you that instead of just tossing it away, you can actually make some delicious quesadilla and roll dishes out of the same. With the same set of ingredients you can whip up either of these delicious lunch recipes. Scroll down to see just how!
- 4 Leftover Chapati or roti
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ¼ cup diced capsicum
- ¼ cup jalapenos
- ½ cup corn
- 1 tbsp. Healthy Alternatives Organic
- 1 tbsp. tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp. mixed herbs
- 1 tsp. oil
Follow these simple instructions to whip up some yummy quesadillas in no time!
- Heat oil in a pan and place the roti on it. Make sure it is more cooked on the top side.
- Add the shredded cheese and chopped vegetables (onion, corn, capsicum, jalapenos). Then add in the chilli flakes, mixed herbs and ketchup. Cover it with another roti.
- Cook till golden brown and crisp on both sides while lightly pressing the roti all the time.
- Cut it into four pieces and serve hot.
Kill your hunger by making these delicious rolls in no time!
- Take a leftover chapati and place it on a plate and in the centre spread some ketchup.
- Add shredded cheese, vegetables and the mixed herbs.
- Fold one side of the roti on this mix. Take the other side and carefully while holding the first side place it on top of the first side.
- Cook till golden brown on both sides and serve.
Roti and breads are such staples of our lives, hence it is all the more important to select the right ones. Check, 4 Reasons to Switch To Quinoa Bread