You have sorted your costumes and decorated the place, the only thing remaining is to serve the perfect themed snacks to make your Halloween party a big success. We know the pinterest images seem a bit over the top and difficult to make. Fret not and dig your way into these easy-to-make hallowed themed snacks.
1. Bite Size Eyeballs
Whip up these simple cheese puffs easily and make them come alive with slices of cucumber and olive.
- ½ cup butter
- Healthy Alternatives Lake Salt Powder
- Grounded Healthy Alternatives Black Pepper Whole
- 1 cup Healthy Alternatives Quinoa Flour
- 4 Healthy Alternatives Free range country Eggs
- ½ cup coarsely grated cheese
- Cream cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degree and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, place butter, 1 cup water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add flour and then stir vigorously for about a minute, until mixture looks. Continue stirring for another minute and then transfer the mixture to a large bowl and let it cool down.
- One by one, add the eggs and beat until the mixture is smooth. Then add pepper and cheese.
- Make small balls out of the mixture and place them on the baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes and then rotate. Reduce the heat to 350 degree and continue baking until the mixture is golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and let them cool.
- To make eyeballs, use cream cheese as glue to place slices of cucumber and olives on top of each puff. Squeeze sriracha into lines around the sides.
2. Poison Toffee Apple
These poison toffee apples are ultimately wicked and will make an excellent centre piece..
- 2 cups Healthy Alternatives Organic Sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ cup corn syrup
- few drops of black gel food colouring
- 6 apples
- Grease a piece of baking paper and place on a tray/baking sheet. Insert skewers in all the apples and keep aside.
- In a medium pot, add the sugar, water, corn syrup and food colouring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth.
- Allow the mixture to boil until it reaches the hard crack
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.
3. Witch Hats
Make these easy witch hats that will only take you 10 minutes!
- Attach 1 chocolate candy to each cookie, using decorating icing.
- Pipe decorating icing around base of the chocolate candy.
Three are not enough and you need some more options for your Halloween party? Halloween-Themed Party Snacks will be a great option to check out.