Are cheesy snacks always on your mind? These golden cheesy and delicious corn muffins are a perfect option for you. Read on to make these amazing muffins at home.
- ½ cup healthy alternatives full purpose flour
- ½ cup sweet corn kernels
- ½ cup capsicum
- 1/4 cup coriander
- ¼ cup onion
- ½ cup cheese
- 2 tbsp. chili flakes
- 3 tbsp. Italian seasonings
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 healthy alternatives egg
- ¾ cup probiotic yoghurt
- ¼ cup healthy alternatives olive oil
- Take a large mixing bowl, add – egg, yoghurt, olive oil and mix well until combined
- In another mixing bowl, combine – the all-purpose flour, corn, grated cheese, capsicum, salt, coriander, Italian seasoning, onions, pepper and mix well
- Now, pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix well
- Take a muffin tray, grease the tray and scoop the mixture into it
- Allow it to bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes and serve.
Isn’t this recipe super easy and cheesy? If you’re in the mood for dessert try Beat The Heat The Mango Way!