Your evening soiree or game night munchies are empty without a dip. These easy to make dips are a must try and will definitely hit your taste buds. Fries, chips, crackers, bread sticks, whatever it may be, these dips will go with it. When in doubt, these also make for quick and easy to serve with appetizers at your next party.
Herbs are a great way to add a ton of flavor along with healthy Greek yogurt and no added calories. Cilantro, which you are sure to find in your home is a great source of iron, manganese, and magnesium. It’s also rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients. Enjoy this with a wide range of crackers, chips, or fries with your weekend evening drink.
Tip: It compliments well with rice crackers.
• Put Jalapenos, Cilantro, Greek yogurt, garlic and lime juice in a blender.
• Blend until smooth.
• Pour the dip into a bowl.
• Add salt and pepper as per taste.
• Garnish with cilantro leaves.
White Bean Dip
White bean dip makes an excellent accompaniment for your pita chips, crackers or vegetable sticks. The recipe is as easy as opening a jar.
1. Place the beans, garlic, lemon juice, 1/3 cup olive oil, and parsley in the blender.
2. Blend until the mixture is coarsely chopped.
3. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Transfer the bean dip to a bowl.
Hand pick the ingredients from Nature’s Basket and prepare this power packed salad this summer. Shop online or find the nearest store. Click here.