Spiralize your way to good health with this rainbow coloured recipe because zucchini zoodles are the new noodles!
• 1 green and 1 yellow zucchini
• 1 carrot
• 2 tablespoons Healthy Alternatives olive oil
• Sea salt and pepper
• 3 tablespoons World Chef Pesto sauce
• 1 tomato, chopped
• Healthy Alternatives sunflower seeds for garnish
• Parmesan cheese for garnish
1.Spiralize the zucchinis and carrots in a bowl.
2. Add some olive oil to a pan and put it on medium heat.
3. Add the spiralized zucchini and carrots, salt & pepper and pesto sauce to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
4. Place the zoodles in a medium sized bowl, garnish with chopped tomatoes, sunflower seeds.
Get all the ingredients you need to make these zoodles at www.naturesbasket.co.in