One of the toughest things about starting a new way of eating? You can quickly start missing the things you’re used to eating. The Ketogenic diet trend has already given us some delicious ways to enjoy our food. Here are some of the unique Keto recipes we have gathered for you to try. Read on in detail to make these yummy dishes.
1. Chicken Avocado Casserole
Avocados are the super food and chicken is a great source of protein. Combine the two and you get a delicious Keto meal filled with healthy fats. Read on to make this avocado and chicken casserole.
- ½ kg chicken legs
- 4 avocados
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp. sour cream
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place the chicken over a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes
- After the chicken is baked, flake them apart
- Now, peel the avocados and cut into thin slices
- Grease a baking dish and line the bottom with the avocado slices
- In a pan, add, peppers and onions. Pan fry them until caramelized
- In a mixing bowl, mix – sour cream, cheese, almond milk, caramelized ingredients, hot sauce, salt and pepper
- Now, bake for 20 minutes and serve hot.
2. Keto Stuffed peppers
Stuffed peppers are perfect example of a low carb ketogenic meal. They are absolutely delicious, nutritious and filling. Read on to make this delicious recipe.
- Start by cooking the sausage and form it into crumbles
- In a small pan, cook onions until translucent
- Now, in a mixing bowl, mix – cheese, sour cream, eggs, sausage and sautéed onions
- Take the bell pepper and chop off the top and remove seeds
- Now, stuff the peppers with the mixed stuffing and top it with cheese
- Cook for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
3. Keto Naan Bread with Melted Garlic Butter
Most Indian food can easily be Ketofied and adapted to suit our macros. This recipe of Keto naan is perfect to have with any dal or veggies. Read on to make this super unique Keto butter garlic naan.
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. psyllium husk powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tbsp. Coconut oil for frying
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- In a mixing bowl, mix – coconut flour, husk powder, onion powder, baking powder, salt, sea salt
- Now, add boiling water and oil to stir thoroughly and make a dough
- Allow to rise for 5 minutes. The dough will turn firm quickly, but stay flexible
- If you find the dough too runny add the husk powder until it feels right
- Now, divide the dough pieces into 6-8 small balls. Then flatten the balls with the help of your
hands on the parchment paper or kitchen counter
- Over a medium skillet fry the rounds until the naan turn a nice golden colour
- Heat the oven to 70 degrees Celsius to keep it warm until you make more
- In a small bowl melt the butter and stir in the minced garlic. Now, brush the garlic butter on top of the naan
- Enjoy it with any curry or just eat it as it is.
Now don’t restrict yourselves to limited keto recipes. Try these delicious and unique recipes.
Buy all the required ingredients for the recipe from the Nature’s Basket store now!