Indulge your Valentine with a special treat of delicious and healthy pancakes drizzled with maple. View this simple recipe to get to your lovers heart and kickoff the celebrations.
• 1 cup Healthy Alternatives quinoa flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• ¾ cup Healthy Alternatives Greek Yogurt
• ½ cup almond milk
• ½ mashed ripe banana
• 3 tablespoons Healthy Alternatives honey
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1 egg
• Bananas and strawberries for garnish
• Maple syrup
1.Take a large bowl, add the quinoa flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix well.
2. Take another large sized bowl, add the Greek yogurt, almond milk, mashed banana, honey, vanilla extract, egg and whisk all the ingredients properly.
3. Add the quinoa flour mix to the above yogurt mix and whisk properly.
4. Take a pan, put in on medium heat and add a dollop of butter.
5. Take a spoonful of the pancake mix, pour it on the pan and spread evenly to make pancakes.
6. Let it cook for 2mins, flip it, and cook the other side as well.
7. Make 4-5 pancakes, and layer them on top of each other.
8. Garnish with bananas, strawberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Get all the ingredients you need to make your pancakes at www.naturesbasket.co.in