We understand the pain and efforts you go through when following a specific diet plan and the one diet which has got everybody’s attention right now is none other than the Ketogenic Diet. It is all about low carb and high protein intake while following this diet trend and what better way to incorporate protein than the delicious chicken!
So get cooking and make this delicious chicken recipe which will make you forget you are following any kind of diet.
The Keto Paprika Chicken
This is a super simple recipe that brings all flavours to explode in your mouth,
• 4 medium boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 tbsp. smoked paprika
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 tbsp. maple syrup
• 2 tsp. minced garlic
• Healthy Alternatives Lake Salt Crystal
• Grounded Healthy Alternatives Organic Black Pepper Whole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree. Then place the chicken breasts on a plate and pat them dry with the help of a paper towel. Cut the chicken into chunks.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, paprika, lemon juice, maple syrup and garlic. Your sauce is ready.
3. On the side, season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. In a casserole dish, spread 1/3 of the sauce on the bottom of the pan. Then add the chicken chunks to it while running them into the sauce as you place them.
5. Now add the remaining sauce on top of the chicken and rub it well. Make sure to carefully coat every piece.
6. Place the dish in the oven for around half an hour. Once done, additionally let them roast for another 5 minutes
7. Let it cool down and serve. You can add some creamy spinach to this dish while serving.
The blissful part about following Keto is you still get to eat desserts! Check out, Desserts You Can Eat On A Keto Diet