Here’s an interesting recipe for glutenfree aglio olio pasta made with Healthy Alternatives Olive Oil that’ll ensure you get the necessary nutrients required on a daily basis.
1.Boil the pasta in 2 portions of water to 1 portion of pasta and keep aside.
2. Cut 10-15 cherry tomatoes in half and keep them aside.
3. Take a pan and pour 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Add the chopped garlic and chopped onion in the pan.
5. Sauté the garlic and onion for 5-7mins until it turns golden brown.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Add the cherry tomatoes followed by the boiled pasta and let it cook for 5-7mins.
8. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
Visit www.naturesbasket.co.in to view our Healthy Alternatives range of Pastas.