While everyone is well aware of the multiple benefits of the magical aloe vera, very few know that this magical elixir is actually edible and can be incorporated in our diet to boost our health. Let us look beyond the aloe water and find some delicious way to incorporate the aloe vera in our meals.
While we wait for an aloe flavoured yogurt to be picked up by the brands, let us find a way to make some of our own.
1. Peel the aloe vera gel out of the leaves and dice them into small cubes. Now place a saucepan over medium heat and add the cubes, lime juice and sugar into it.
2. Once the mixture is slimy, take the pan off the heat and allow it to cool down. Serve the mixture over plain yogurt.
Whip this healthy aloe vera soup the next time you are looking to make a healthy meal.
• 200 gm alovera
• 200 gm bottle gourd
• Healthy Alternatives Lake Salt Crystal
• ¼ tsp. chat masala
• ¼ tsp. grounded Healthy Alternatives Black Pepper Whole
• ½ tsp. lemon
• ½ tsp. butter
• 2 cups water
1. Wash the aloe vera leaves and clean it properly. Cut them into fine pieces along without peeling.
2. Place a cooker over medium heat and melt the butter into it. Add the aloe vera and let it cook for some time. Then add the bottle gourd and water and cook.
3. When the mixture cools down, blend it in a mixer. Ass the black pepper, chat masala, lemon and salt and boil the same. Serve with garnished coriander leaves.
Develop the habit of inculcating healthy ingredients such as aloe vera and chia seeds. While you know how to use aloe vera now, learn how to make Easy Recipes With Chia Seeds