Sipping on Spiced hot chocolate is the best way to spend evenings! Make your own Hot chocolate with our simple recipe.
• 1 cup milk
• 100gms L’exclusif dark chocolate
• 2 cloves
• 2 sticks cinnamon
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4-1/3 cup whipped or heavy cream
• 1/2 tbsp Healthy Alternatives organic floral honey
• ground cinnamon
1.Add milk, dark chocolate, cloves, cinnamon and vanilla extract to a pot and bring to the boil. Stir occasionally until the chocolate melts.
2. In the meantime, add cream and honey to a mixing bowl and whip (by hand or with electric mixer) until soft peaks form.
3. Pour ready spiced hot chocolate into a big cup, top with honey sweetened cream, sprinkle cinnamon or cacao on top and place a cinnamon stick on the side for decoration.
Visit www.naturesbasket.co.in to get all the ingredients for your next cuppa!