Sundays are for relaxing and indulging. Sundays are for satisfying your cravings and giving in to your desires. Sundays are for relishing gourmet dishes and desserts.
Sundays are for Sundaes!
Delicious, cold, soothing ice cream, topped with crispy, crunchy toppings, drizzled with fresh summer fruits and a fudgy sauce.
Spend your summer Sundays, indulging in homemade ice cream sundaes using our easy and quick recipes. Not only are they fun to make, but also incredibly tasty. Recipes so good, you won’t be able to put your spoon down!
To make this all time favourite, you will need: –
In a skillet add the butter and brown sugar and
mix until the mixture is uniform. 2-Half the banana and caramelize in the butter
mixture. 3-Add peanuts to the skillet and caramelize too. 4-Plate the caramelized banana and peanuts and top
with 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream and a generous drizzle of chocolate syrup
Caramel, Nectarine and Granola Sundae
This recipe uses healthy granola bars, salted caramel sauce, and juicy succulent nectarines. Loved by all, this Sundae is best enjoyed with a slice of nectarine pie and some peach schnapps. You’ll need
-A cup of caramel sauce
-1 tbsp unsalted butter
-3 nectarines, diced (We recommend you use crunchy, harder nectarines as the soft ones fall apart while cooking)
-1 cup of your favorite Healthy Alternatives granola – try apple cinnamon!
–Vanilla Ice Cream
1.In a pan melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Once it melts, add the diced nectarines and stir constantly for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the caramel sauce and stir together to combine.
4. Remove from heat and divide the caramel and nectarine mix amongst bowls of thick, creamy L’Exclusif vanilla ice cream.
5. Top with crispy granola from Healthy Alternatives and enjoy in the summer sun!
6. If you’re feeling crafty, hollow out a summer apple and serve your sundae it in.
Candied Maple Bacon Sundae
This recipe is for the brave ones. It combines the contrasting flavors of vanilla and bacon with salted potato chips dipped in chocolate! Slightly harder to create, this sundae is a new, different dessert. It’s sweet, it’s savory, and it’s going to become your favorite. You’ll need
1.Melt the L’Exclusif chocolate chips in a microwave
2. Dip one side of each potato chip in the paste completely, and refrigerate them, allowing them to harden and cool. The combination of salted potato chips with chocolate will create a pleasant flavor.
3. Coat bacon strips with butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and sea salt.
4. Bake the strips for 30 minutes at 350°F until they turn into a golden brown color. Allow them to cool. Then drizzle with some maple syrup.
5. In a bowl, place a few scoops of thick, creamy vanilla ice cream and add a dollop or two of sour cream.
6. Top with chocolate coated potato chips, crispy coated strips of bacon, caramel sauce and maple syrup, along with a few chocolate chips. Enjoy your dessert!
Take your sundaes (and your Sundays) to a whole new level by serving them in edible bowls. Use cookie cups, hollowed apples, chocolate bowls. Go crazy with your toppings! Try combining different flavors – salty with sweet, savory and bitter! Go the extra mile and add chocolate chips, caramel popcorn, flakes of your favorite cereal.
Get all the scrumptious ingredients you need to make the ultimate sundaes, at Nature’s Basket. Shop online or find the nearest store.