All seafood lovers, assemble! We at Nature’s Basket have brought you some amazing seafood dishes that you will absolutely love. From lobsters and salmon to shrimp and prawns, you can whip these up in 5 minutes! Excited? So are we! Read on to don the chef hat and prepare these lip-smacking recipes in your kitchen.
- Delicious Lobster Roll
Have you found your lobster yet? This lobster roll is all you need when you are feeling gloomy! Crispy bread on the outside and juicy, scrumptious lobster on the inside. Prepared with minimal ingredients, this lobster bun can be put together in minutes.
ingredients, this lobster bun can be put together in minutes.
- 1 kg lobster tails, steamed, meat removed and chopped
- ½ cup butter
- 4 hot dog buns
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped coriander
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Kosher salt to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- In a large skillet, heat some butter and let it melt
- Now, create split-top hot dog buns by slicing them and place them on the melted butter, cut side down
- Toast the buns until crispy and slightly golden for 1 to 2 minutes
- When the buns are nicely toasted, remove them from the pan and add the remaining butter
- Now, add the steamed lobster in the melted butter and keep on stirring continuously to coat the lobster
- Remove when the lobster when its coated completely and warm enough for about 3 to 4 minutes
- Now, season with salt and pepper
- Fill the toasted bun with some coleslaw and lobster
- Enjoy with a slurp in every bite!
2. Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Bake
Do you love shrimps as much as we do? This recipe is going to be your new favourite for sure. The juicy shrimp prepared in cheesy white sauce with perfectly baked pasta is a match made in heaven! Read on to make this garlic shrimp alfredo at home.
- 3 cups of Penne pasta
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/ kg. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp. parmesan
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 large tomatoes,chopped
- Start by heating the oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- Now, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the penne pasta
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat with some butter
- Now add in the – shrimp, garlic, coriander and stir
- Once the shrimp turns pink, season with salt and sautee
- Now, transfer the shrimp to a plate (keep the juices in the skillet)
- Add the remaining butter to the juices in the skillet and let it melt
- Combine the flour and whisk until golden
- Now, add in the milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer
- Stir in the mozzarella and parmesan until creamy
- Season with salt and pepper and return the shrimp to the skillet
- Add in the cooked pasta and toss until completely combined
- Sprinkle in the remaining mozzarella and parmesan and bake until melty
- Garnish with some coriander and serve.
3. Honey Mustard Roasted Salmon
The holy union of honey mustard and salmon is a burst of flavour in your mouth! The delicious perfectly cooked salmon paired with some mustard dressing can easily be your dinner on weeknights.
- 12 oz. of salmon, cut into two pieces
- 2cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp.honey
- 3 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Chopped parsley, leaves for garnishing
- Start by preheating your oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Now, combine garlic, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, parsley
- Pour this combined mixture on top of the salmon and marinade
- Now, bake the salmon for 12 minutes
- Remove the salmon from the oven and scoop the marinade juices over the salmon
- Garnish with coriander and serve immediately
Treat your inner seafood lover with some never-ending seafood dishes! Check out Let the Seafood Platter Serve!