We understand the pain of racking your brain about what snacks to give your kid when they come running back from school. Don’t worry we have come up with some easy no hassle recipes that you can whip up in no time.
1. Chocolate Banana Energy Balls
Loaded with the goodness of nutrients of flaxseed and bananas, serve these enrgy bites to your kids. They will gulp them down with excitement spotting chocolate while having their healthy goodness intake.
• 2 cups Healthy Alternatives Steel Cut Oats
• 2 bananas
• ½ cup Healthy Alternatives Peanut Butter
• 2 tbsp. Healthy Alternatives Brown Flaxseed Powder
• 1 tbsp. Healthy Alternatives Roasted Chia Seeds
• 1 tsp. Healthy Alternatives Organic Cinnamon Powder
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• ½ cup L’Exclusif Chocolate Chips
1. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
2. Roll the mixture into small balls.
3. You can refrigerate and serve these for up to a week.
2. Fruit And Cracker Pizza
Who does not love pizzas? Cheat your way into feeding your kids this yummy pizza which you can whip in barely few minutes!
1. Take the crackers and spread some cream cheese on it.
2. Top it up with the fruit toppings. You can also choose the toppings of your choice.
Looking for some more healthy snacks for your kids? Check out, Easy Healthy Snacks For Kids