Throwing a Diwali party but not sure what to serve? Try this quick recipe for sweet canapes that look so impressive, your guests will never know how easy they are to make.
- 6-12 Tart shells
- For filling:
- 150 ml – whip topping (already whipped)
- 1 pkt – blueberries
- 1 pkt – red currents
- 1 box – cream cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Whip up the whip topping.
- In a bowl make combine the vanilla paste and cream cheese. Fold in the whip topping.
- Put the cream in a piping bag with a star nozzle and make a rose swirl into the tart/canapé shell.
- Pipe the cream cheese mixture in the tart and garnish with whole berries.
- Alternatively drizzle a little fruit puree over cream cheese mix before garnishing with the berries.
Recipe by Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal