A true holiday-worthy meal you just cannot miss! These lamb chops are literally the easiest to make. Read on to prepare this sizzling recipe at home for your next holiday.
- 3 lamb chops
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 150 gm baby carrots
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 1 peeled orange
- 7-8 baby potatoes
- 1 tsp. rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- In a medium pan, place the lamb chops and score the fat (make vertical cuts)
- Now, turn on the heat and season the lamb chops with sea salt and paprika
- Drizzle olive oil and add in the thyme, repeat the process for the other side of the lamb chop
- Now, render the lamb chop for 5 minutes
- Add in your baby carrots, garlic, orange peels and orange zest
- Drizzle some orange juice on it for some extra flavour
- Cover and allow it to cook for 5 minutes
- Now, remove the lamb chop in a serving dish
- In the same pan, add in the semi cooked baby potatoes, thyme, rosemary leaves, garlic powder and olive oil
- Sautee it and prevent it from burning
- Serve it hot on the plate along with the lamb chops.
To make your dinner’s simple yet classy prepare this recipe at home and buy all the ingredients at Nature’s Basket store now!