Cheese is considered as one of those foods that constitutes a meal in itself and it’s a treat to those low on time and money. If you are craving for a snack or dessert, an appetizer or a side dish to bring to a party, you will never go wrong with cheese. However, we will take you through some of the coolest cheese recipes with just two ingredients –
Fruit dip in 60 seconds
This dish can literally be ready in 60 seconds, it can’t get better than this.
- 200gms strawberry cream cheese, at room temperature
- 200gms marshmallow crème
In a bowl, using fork, whisk together strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow cream. Serve with a variety a fruits you like (my favourite are strawberries and pineapple). You can store up to 3-4 days in refrigerator and always stir before serving.
Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds
- 2 medium-sized zucchini
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Place a baking sheet with a foil in an oven in the centre position.
2. Cut zucchini into thick slices appropriately. Arrange zucchini on the prepared pan, with little to no space between them. Sprinkle little salt and pepper over it according to your taste. Use a small spoon to spread the parmesan cheese over the zucchini. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
3. Serve immediately!
Onion and pepper cream cheese dip
400gms cream cheese, at room temperature 1 250gms jar pepper and onion relish
Beat the cream cheese in bowl until light and fluffy for about 3 minutes. Stir in the relish until thoroughly combined. Serve with tortilla or pretzel chips. Left over can be stored up to 3 days in an air tight container. If you have any quick cheese recipes, do share it with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Don’t forget to visit a Nature’s Basket store near you or log on to www.naturesbasket.co.in and try our wide range of artisanal cheese!