Healthy, delicious and super filling! If you have chosen the organic route with your meals, this one is just for you! So what exactly is organic? Organic foods are grown on the farm without any man-made fertilisers and pesticides. The food items which grow naturally are organic foods. Not only are these healthy since they are naturally procured and untampered, but they are also much tastier as compared to their counterparts. If you are planning to switch to the organic life, we at Nature’s Basket are right here to help. We have brought you some delicious organic dinner recipes for you to prepare at home.
- Asparagus Garlic Butter Chicken
There’s nothing better than a classic garlic butter chicken. The aroma and taste of garlic mixed with the juicy and tender chicken just taste like heaven. Read on to prepare this simple yet classy dish at home and enjoy.
- 6 to 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 to 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup butter (unsalted), melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 coffee spoon Italian herbs (dried oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Slices of lemon
- Fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Take a small bowl, whisk together, lemon juice, butter, honey, garlic, Italian herbs; season with pepper and salt
3. Put a medium fire and brown chicken thighs on both sides for 4 to 5 minutes per side
4. Arrange asparagus and browned chicken thighs in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet
5. Brush and drizzle the butter mixture over the asparagus and chicken put lemon slices on top of the chicken
6. Bake for about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
2. Tomato and Spinach Tortellini
Did someone say tortellini? If you love Italian Tortellini pasta should be on the top of your list! This utterly delicious tomato and spinach tortellini pasta are so easy to make we bet you’ll keep on repeating.
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 minced onion
- 4 diced Roma tomatoes
- Spinach (2 cups)
- 3 minced garlic
- Fresh cracked pepper and salt
- Quarter cup vegetable stock
- Red chilli pepper(crushed)
- Parmesan cheese
1. Medium heat 1 Tsp. olive oil and cook onion until fragrant. Use tomato and season with red pepper flakes, paprika, pepper, and salt. Stir for 3 or 4 minutes
2. Add garlic, spinach and vegetable stock to a skillet on medium heat, about 2 – 3 minutes until spinach wilts just a little. Remove from heat
3. Cook tortellini following package instructions
4. Add pasta to the skillet with tomatoes and spinach. Stir and warm on medium-low heat, adjust seasoning and serve with a good sprinkle of parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.
3. Quinoa and Cucumber Salad
Super healthy, filling and absolutely tasty. Read on to make a new variant of a salad the organic way!
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of tomatoes
- 2 large diced, avocados
- 1 sliced red onion
- 2 cups, cooked quinoa
- 1 chopped, parsley
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and toss well to coat evenly.
Clean eating is not just a fad diet, it is much more than that. Organic eating helps you live your life a little healthier and safer each day! Looking for more such healthy yet delicious organic recipes? Check out Trending Now: Organic Foods