Choosing the right appetizers for a party can be a stressful task for the host – cooking them can be an even bigger pain. But leave all your worries behind now. These 2 quick and easy party appetizers are going to be a sure-shot success at the next party you plan to host.
Check out the recipes below –
1. Bruschetta with Sautéed Mushrooms
Bring in some Italian flavour to your party with this tasteful and healthy appetizer. Perfectly sautéed mushrooms topped over well-toasted rye bread slices, is just what you need to get the party started on a delicious note.
• 1 loaf of L’Exclusif Rye Bread (sliced)
• 3 tbsp. Healthy Alternatives – Pure Olive Oil
• 3 cloves garlic
• 1 pound mixed mushrooms
• Freshly chopped parsley
• Freshly chopped thyme
• Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Toast your bread in a toaster or on the grill, or if you are lucky enough to own one, an Italian stovetop toaster.
2. In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat 3 tbsp. of olive oil. Once hot, add the garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper, and another sprinkling olive oil.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes, stirring often. Add the parsley and thyme, cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Serve the mushrooms warm, on top of the bread slices, dress with some extra salt, pepper, and extra-virgin olive oil.
2. Christmas Deviled Eggs
Picture Courtesy: yelp.com
We’ve got a quick and easy recipe for everyone’s favourite classic party appetizer. Serve these hard-boiled eggs filled with a delicious yolk filling at your next party and we bet they’ll be over in seconds. This mashup will leave your guests desperately waiting for the next party invite!
1. Cut the hard-boiled eggs half lengthwise. Gently separate the cooked egg white from the yolk and remove the yolk to a medium bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mash the mixture until smooth.
3. Fill a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag with yolk mixture. Pipe mixture back into the egg whites and dust it with paprika.
With these two delectable appetizers on your party table, you know you’re going to be the host of the year. Get your ingredients now at the Nature’s Basket store.
Appetizers are sorted! Wondering what to do for your party’s main course? We’ve got that covered as well. Check out 4 Party Food Ideas with Cold Cuts .