Are you ready to kick start your party season but wondering what healthy appetizers to serve your guests? Don’t worry we have the perfect healthy appetizers right here for you. These bite sized party appetizers are delicious bites of heaven for any type of party and the perfect excuse to throw one!
Read on to make these at your next party!
1. Mushroom bruschetta
Mushrooms and thyme are a match made in heaven! Combine them together with some delicious seasoning and serve them as your perfect appetizer.
- 500 gm Portobello mushrooms
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Freshly chopped Parsley leaves
- Freshly chopped Thyme
- 1 baguette
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- Coriander to garnish
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and set them aside
- Now in a sauce pan, add – olive oil, garlic, pepper and salt. Stir them for 5-7 minutes until mushrooms are cooked
- Add your parsley, thyme and mix it well
- Take your baguette and slice the loaf in circles
- Now, take your butter and spread it across your baguette
- Place the sautéed mushrooms on top of the sliced bread
- Garnish with coriander and serve it your guests
Make these simple and easy deviled eggs as a healthy appetizer in no time. Read on to prepare this at home.
- 6 boiled eggs, peeled and hard boiled
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to garnish
- ½ cup flour
- Place your hard boiled eggs on the chopper and cut them into halves
- Now, in a separate bowl, scoop out the yolks from the whites
- In the yolks add in the mayonnaise, mustard, cream cheese, hot sauce, pepper and salt
- Mix well until everything is combined and into a smooth paste
- Now, pour the yolk mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into the egg whites
- Garnish with paprika and get it ready to serve!
To prepare these party starters you can buy all the ingredients at the Nature’s Basket store now!