Struggling to come up with innovative party food ideas your children will love? Here’s a few simple ideas that will get your kids excited.
• 1 brown onion, grated
• 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
• Tomato sauce
• 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce
• 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
• ¼ cup plain flour
• 1 cup breadcrumbs
• 500gms lean lamb mince
• Vegetable oil
1.Mix the lamb, onion, carrot, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, cheddar and flour into a medium bowl with your hands.
2. Roll the mixture into balls and cover with breadcrumbs. Place them on an oven tray.
3. Cover the tray with a plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes, until firm.
4. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add a few meatballs and cook, until golden brown.
5. Serve the meatballs with Nature’s Kitchen Guacamole dip and enjoy.
Smoked Salmon Bites
1.Take pastry cups and fill with cream cheese and smoothen over the top.
2. Curl the strip of smoked salmon and place them over the top so that it can stand.
3. Garnish with a few dill leaves and serve.
Cookies and Cream Sundaes
1.Place the ice-cream in a large bowl and keep it out for 10mins until it softens.
2. Fold the Oreo cookies in the ice-cream.
3. Pour the ice-cream and Oreo mixture in a 7cm-deep, 14cm x 20cm airtight container which has a smooth surface and cover the surface with plastic wrap.
4. Freeze the ice-cream mixture overnight or until firm.
5. Take a medium sized saucepan and cook half of the marshmallows with thickened cream over low heat for about 10mins till the marshmallows melt.
6. Place the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and pour the marshmallow mixture over the chocolate.
7. Stir the mixture until the chocolate melts and then set it aside to cool down.
8. Place 2 scoops of ice-cream mixture into each bowl. Drizzle each bowl with 2 tablespoons of marshmallow chocolate sauce. Place the reserved marshmallows and sprinkles over the top and serve.
Visit www.naturesbasket.co.in to view our range of fresh ingredients that the kids will surely love!