Consuming chicken and meat has several nutritional benefits. If you are someone who consumes them on a regular basis, it is important to buy them from the right and hygienic place. Buying chicken can be a tricky task to do. While buying chicken, make sure the chicken parts are tender, moist and plump. The whole chicken and its parts should have a clean smell. Getting meat that is safe and harmless is very crucial as things can south super quick! If you have been looking for the best place to get your chicken and meat, we at Nature’s Basket are here for you.
Nature’s Basket is one of the trusted grocery stores online and offline when it comes to purchasing quality food items.
The Zorabian boneless chicken at Nature’s Basket is preservative-free, fresh, tender and is available at a variety of portions that are cut and cleaned to perfection. They have various chicken cuts available from boneless chicken, minced chicken, drumsticks to curry cut! These precuts are completely hassle-free and ready to use with just a wash! If you are looking for a fresh range of chicken, you can definitely check out the fresh chicken at Nature’s Basket.
Here are some of the delicious chicken recipes you can prepare with our healthy and safe chicken!
Mughlai Chicken Gravy
- 10 to 15 almonds, blanched and skin removed
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2 onions, chopped finely
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 2 tsp. garlic paste
- 1-inch stick of cinnamon
- 5 pods of cardamom
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- 2 1/4 lbs. boneless chicken, skin removed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt, to taste
- 5 to 6 tbsp. heavy cream whisked
- 2 tsp. garam masala
- Start by gathering the ingredients and grind the almonds into a fine paste and set aside
- Heat the ghee in a pan and fry the onions until they are translucent
- Now, add the ginger and garlic pastes, cinnamon, and cardamom and fry for a minute
- Add coriander, cumin, and red chilli powders and fry until the ghee begins to separate from the masala (the spice-onion mix)
- Add the chicken and fry until seared and chicken turns opaque
- Add the stock and salt to taste and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes
- Whisk the cream to ensure that there are no lumps in it and add along with the almond paste to the chicken and stir well
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the garam masala over the chicken. Cover the dish immediately
- You can either discard the cinnamon stick or use it as a garnish. Serve after a few minutes with naan or roti of your choice.
What are you waiting for? Prepare this delicious chicken recipe at the comfort of your home and get your hands on the freshest and safest chicken at Nature’s Basket.co.in.