Are you stocked up with lots of frozen chicken nuggets? Or just bored of eating nuggets the same old way? Well not to worry because we have brought to you three amazing ways to turn your frozen chicken nuggets into a delicious dinner. These recipes of homemade chicken nuggets are easy and super delicious to taste. Keep on reading to prepare these nugget dinners at the comfort of your home.
- Chicken Nuggets slider Burger
Did someone say slider? Sliders are quick to make and perfect for your dinner parties. If you are hosting a dinner party, these easy chicken nuggets sliders should definitely be on your menu. Read on to know more.
- 8-10 pieces of Chicken Nuggets
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 cup roasted capsicum, sliced
- 8 sage leaves
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 mini burger buns
- 1 cup lettuce, torn
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- You can start by air frying or deep frying the chicken nuggets and keep them aside
- To make the sauce, in a bowl, mix together the pizza sauce, Italian herbs and capsicum
- Spoon the mixture onto the nuggets, then top with a sage leaf and cheese
- Microwave for 30 seconds on high power, until the cheese is completely melted
- Place one on each burger bun with one leaf of lettuce, then scatter with basil leaves
- Serve with a side of french fries or chips of your choice.
2. Honey Glazed Chicken Nuggets
Sweet, crispy and tender. This recipe of honey glazed chicken nuggets will definitely satisfy all your Chinese food cravings within minutes.
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 8-10 chicken nuggets
- 1 tbsp of garlic
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of cornflour
- 1 tsp of red chilli fakes
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the chicken nuggets as per your liking. You can deep fry, air fry or even bake them. Just make sure the chicken nuggets are crunchy and crispy
- To prepare the glaze – whisk all the ingredients in a medium saucepan, until well combined
- Now, over medium heat, add the sauce and cook it until it is thickened for about 3-4 minutes
- Once the chicken nuggets are done, pour the glaze over them and toss gently to coat all pieces
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds. Serve hot with some cold drink of your choice.
3. Chicken Nugget Caesar Salad
Want to try the healthy route? Prepare this chicken nugget caesar salad for your dinner today!
- 1 packet chicken nuggets
- 1 cup bread croutons
- 2 tbsp caesar salad dressing
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup lettuce
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup cucumber
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Air fry or deep fry your chicken nuggets as per your liking
- Now, in a bowl assemble – lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumber
- Drizzle some of the caesar salad dressing on top and season with salt and pepper
- Now, break the chicken nuggets into bite-size pieces and add in the salad
- Finish off the salad with croutons and serve!
Looking for more chicken recipes? Check out Top 5 Baked Chicken Recipes