Avocado is a millennial’s favourite fruit for a good reason. They make pretty much every meal better. It is a crowd pleasing fruit and extremely versatile. Craving for an Avocado? Let’s get to it. Read on to make these amazing Avocado dishes at your home.
1. Avocado and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Avocado with egg sandwich is a perfect way to kick-start the morning. Read on to make this easy, healthy and protein packed breakfast.
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- 2 eggs
- ½ avocado mashed
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On a pan or toaster, toast the bread slices
- In a medium skillet over medium-heat, crack open an egg and fry
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the egg
- Spread the mashed avocado on both slices of bread
- Now, top one side of the bread with the egg and other side with cheese
- Season with salt and pepper, close the sandwich and enjoy.
2. Chicken Avocado Burger
The only thing better than chicken and avocado separately is chicken and avocado joined in a holy patty union! Get ready because your regular burgers have just got an upgraded.
- 1kg ground chicken
- 1 avocado cut into chunks
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 minced jalapeno pepper
- Burger buns
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- In a bowl, add chicken, avocado, garlic, almond flour, jalapeno, salt, pepper and lime juice together and toss gently
- Shape into desired size patties
- Heat the griller and grill the patties 4-5 minutes on each side at medium heat
- Take a burger bun and place the patty on one side and leftover avocado on another and enjoy!
3. Avocado Lime Salmon for Dinner
This is a perfect dinner recipe and a guaranteed crowd pleaser. It is not only easy and quick to make but also refreshing and filling. Read on to make this quick dinner.
- 2 lbs. salmon cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 small onion
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
- Marinade the salmon with salt, coriander, cumin, paprika, onion powder and black pepper
- Add olive oil over the salmon
- Now, let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Pre- heat the grill
- Combine – avocado, onion, lime juice, olive oil, coriander and salt. Your avocado salsa is ready
- Now, grill the marinated salmon until it is done
- Serve the salmon topped with avocado salsa. You can also serve it with rice
To fulfill all your avocado desires, make these breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes at home
Buy all the required ingredients at Nature’s Basket store now!