Last minute party plans and don’t know what to serve to your guests? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with some amazing recipes which are quick yet delicious.
Bacon-Wrapped Apricots with Sage
1.Heat oven to 190ºC.
2. Place a sage leaf on each apricot, wrap it with a piece of bacon, and place it seam-side down on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for about 6-8 mins per side until the bacon is crisp.
4. Remove it from oven and brush with maple syrup.
5. Serve with toothpicks and enjoy.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
• 12 large eggs
• 1/3 cup mayonnaise
• 3 slices bacon
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
• Some thinly sliced scallions for garnish
• 2 tablespoons melted butter (if needed)
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1.Place eggs in a large saucepan and add water.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, and remove from heat.
3. Let it sit for 10 minutes and then drain.
4. Transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water and let it cool completely for 10 minutes.
5. Peel the eggs, halve lengthwise and remove the yolk.
6. Coarsely chop bacon and cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until brown and crisp.
7. Transfer bacon to paper towels.
8. Strain drippings through a fine mesh into a small bowl.
9. Finely mash reserved yolks, bacon fat (and/or butter), mayonnaise, mustard, and chopped scallions in a medium bowl; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
10. Add 2 tablespoons of molten butter if required.
11. Transfer to a large re-sealable freezer bag, then cut ½ ” off 1 corner.
12. Pipe into whites, garnish with thinly sliced scallions and reserved bacon.
Creamy Dill Cucumber Toasties
1.In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, salad dressing mix and mayonnaise.
2. Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on a toasted slice of bread, top it with cucumber slices and sprinkle with dried dill weed.
View our fresh range of ingredients on www.naturesbasket.co.in for your next party menu!