You have seen supermarket shelves lined with them or that friend who cannot help but post her daily cleansing routine on Instagram, Cold Pressed juices are everywhere! But what’s the deal with them, really?
What are cold-pressed juices?
“The cold-pressed process involves shredding fruits and vegetables and then compressing them between two plates at a very high pressure.” Harmful bacteria get potentially killed during the pasteurization process, while the cold-pressing process gets the most liquid and nutrients out of the produce as possible.
Why should you consume them?
Whether you are a hardcore fitness junkie, couch potato, diehard vegan or a proud carnivore, you can use cold pressed juice to improve your overall health.
Cold-pressed juices provide more live enzymes, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients while eliminating heat and oxidation that are created when using other types of juicing machines.
Let’s look into some of the benefits of these cold-pressed elixirs!
• A cold-pressed juice will always taste supremely fresh thanks to the gentle and safe method used. Get your daily dose of healthy antioxidants by drinking the Healthy Alternatives Cold Pressed Juice-Dtox.
• Increase your daily intake of fruits and vegetables like apples, beetroots and carrots with the help of the Healthy Alternatives Cold Pressed Juice-Purify.
• Restore PH levels in your body, while flushing out the toxins with the Healthy Alternatives Cold Pressed Juice- Lemonade Love.
• The abundance of nutrients in the Healthy Alternative Cold Pressed Juice- Sugarcane Juice provides your body with a plethora of GOOD bacteria
• The Healthy Alternatives Cold Pressed Juice- Pomegranate assists in detoxification of your body.
• Give your body an instant energy boost with the Healthy Alternatives Cold Pressed Juice- Tangy Twist.
What to look at while holding a bottle of Cold Pressed Juice?
Not every bottle on the shelf will deliver the nutrients and benefits you require so it is essential to look closely for sneaky ingredients like sugar. Check for the ingredient list carefully to check that it is made from wholesome fruits and vegetable, also check the nutritional content. Be sure to check for the expiry date as these do not contain any added preservatives and hence have a low shelf life.
Where can you find them?
Okay, now that you know the wonders a cold-pressed juice can do, get your hands on the best range of cold-pressed juices by ordering our very own Healthy Alternatives-Cold Pressed Juice as they have immense benefits and no added sugar in them. From sugarcane to pomegranate-orange, or a healthy dose of detox cleanse, we have them all!
So we are saying, if you haven’t jumped onto the cold-pressed juice bandwagon, now’s the time!
Eager to learn more about food trends? Uncover what is The Buzz About Clover Honey