It’s that time of the year where our favourite fruit is back in season! It’s Mango season and we cannot wait to share some of the delicious and easy Mango recipes with you all. The sweet and tangy taste of this fruit is loved by many and we have just the perfect recipes to make with this gem of a fruit. From thick slushy milkshakes to delicious mousse we have got you covered!
Read on to explore some Mango mania this season.
- Thick Mango Milkshake
Thick, creamy and perfect to enjoy the tropical weather. Prepare our version of Mango milkshake and relish the taste of the fruit this season!
- 2 ripe Alphonso mangoes
- 2 scoop mango ice cream (optional)
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tbsp of fresh cream
- Sugar (optional)
- 1 cup of chopped mangoes
- Ice cubes
- In a high-speed blender, add chunks of ice, mangoes, ice cream, milk and cream
- Blend until the mixture is thick and creamy
- Pour it in the serving glass and top with chopped mangoes!
2. Mango Mousse
Rich creamy and delicious mango mousse to enjoy during the summer.
- In a medium-sized bowl, start by whipping the heavy cream. Whip it over the ice-filled bowl to keep it chilled until soft peaks are formed
- It will take around 5-8 minutes to achieve the desired consistency
- Once the cream is whipped set it in the refrigerator to chill
- In a bowl, dilute the agar powder with water, and let it sit for a minute
- Now whisk the agar mixture, with Mango puree in a saucepan
- Heat the mixture with the mango puree on medium heat, stirring constantly
- Let the mixture simmer and make sure the mixture is set at room temperature
- Now, allow it to set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours
- Serve chilled.
3. Mango Iced Tea
Tea is the most loved beverage in the entire. A refreshing summer tea with flavours of mangoes is something all tea lovers would love to sip on. Each sip of Mango ice tea brings you the relief from the summer heat. Read on to prepare the delicious Mango iced tea at home.
- 2 medium-sized mangoes
- 3 tbsp of black tea
- 4 cups of water
- ½ tsp of lemon juice
- A few mints leaves for garnishing
- Start by peeling and chopping the mangoes
- Now, in a blender add the mangoes and puree until smooth
- In a medium pot, add the water and heat on the stove
- Now, remove the hot water and in the black tea
- Stir it and cover it with a lid. Allow the tea to steep in the hot water for about 5-7 minutes
- Strain the tea and keep it in the fridge to cool
- Once the tea has cooled, remove it from the fridge and pour in a blender
- Now, add in the mango puree, lemon juice and sugar to the tea. Blend everything until smooth
- Serve the mango iced tea with some mint leaves and a wedge of mango.
Are you a Mango maniac? check out Mango Recipes That You Can Try This Summer