Are you one of those people who have been dying for the 15th of December to finally arrive, so that you can get lost in a galaxy far, far away? Then you this article is for. Let your inner nerd out by trying out these fun movie recipes inspired from the Star Wars movie series. May the forks be with you!
1. Bantha Cocoa Recipe
Craving some of that blue Bantha milk? Sip onto some delicious warm Bantha Cocoa as you geek out over The Last Jedi.
1. Stir together milk, vanilla, food colouring and white chocolate in a medium saucepan.
2. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer and is melted. Do not let it boil.
3. Remove from the heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream.
2. Death Star Popcorns
Popcorns are a must for any movie, but this movie isn’t just any movie. So it goes without saying that the popcorns will also be just as special, right? While these popcorns don’t have the ability to destroy an entire planet, they definitely taste terrific!
1. Melt butter over low heat. Stir in the white marshmallows until fully melted. Add the colourful marshmallows and stir to coat.
2. Pour everything over the popped popcorns and stir to coat. Spray hands with cooking oil and form small balls. Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. When it has cooled down, transfer it to the refrigerator and store it in an airtight container.
3. Yoda Soda Float
Some soda to wash down the Death Star popcorns? Yes, please.
1. For each serving, in a tall glass, pour the lemon-lime soda of your choice, add a drop of green food colouring and mix lightly to spread the colour. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and stick a lime wedge on the rim of the glass.
2. There you have it, your Yoda Soda float.
You’re all set to celebrate the release of the newest Star Wars film now with these Star Wars themed food ideas! The Force is definitely with you on this one, young Padawan. Just go on our online store to prepare for the big day or head to your nearest Nature’s Basket store!
Want some more geeky recipes? Check out these Game of Thrones inspired dishes to binge on some delicious food while you binge watch the show.