Are you planning an exciting lunch with your siblings this Rakshabandhan? There’s no better way to express your love towards them than making some delicious food. This Rakshabandhan, prepare some amazing delicacies for your loved ones with Nature’s Basket.
- Classic Spaghetti Aglio E Olio
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a pasta bowl.
- Combine garlic and olive oil in a cold skillet. Cook over medium heat to slowly toast garlic, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low when olive oil begins to bubble. Cook and stir until garlic is golden brown, about another 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir red pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt into the pasta. Pour in olive oil and garlic, and sprinkle on Italian parsley and half of the parmesan cheese; stir until combined
- Serve pasta topped with the remaining cheese on top and relish upon this beautiful pasta with your siblings.
Pro tip: Pair this pasta with a classic red wine of your choice.
2. Decadent Chocolate Custard
- ½ cup custard powder (vanilla flavoured)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- 5 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh cream
- Firstly, in a bowl take ½ cup custard powder, ¼ cup cocoa powder and ¾ cup sugar.
- Add 1 cup milk and mix using a whisk.
- Now, form a smooth lump free mixture.
- Pour the prepared chocolate custard mixture into the kadai.
- Add 1 cup cream and 4 cup milk. adding cream makes pudding rich and creamy.
- Keeping the flame on low and stir continuously.
- Continue to stir until the mixture turns smooth and silky.
- Keep cooking on low flame until the mixture thickens and turns glossy. takes approx 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the chocolate custard pudding into small cups.
- Rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator to set completely.
- Now, sprinkle with cocoa powder and garnish with white chocolate.
- Finally, enjoy the eggless chocolate custard recipe with strawberries.
Enjoy this exquisite menu this Rakhi and celebrate the special bond between you and your sibling.
If you want more options, you can also check out Rakshabandhan Special Recipes for Your and Your Siblings.