Celebrate Christmas with this moist and rich dry fruit cake. It is an absolute keeper, super quick and easy to make too! Read on to make this delicious Christmas cake at home.
- 1 orange
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup healthy alternatives – organic honey
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup L’Exclusif – Dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 cup chopped apricots
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Icing sugar
- In a deep bottomed vessel, boil an orange for 1 hour
- In a medium mixing bowl, add in the almond flour and whisk in the eggs
- Now, add in the honey, sea salt, baking soda and blend with a hand mixer
- Add in the dried cranberries, dried apricots, walnuts to the egg mixture and set aside
- Now, take a blender and liquidize the boiled orange
- Add the liquidized orange mixture to the almond flour mixture and mix well until combined
- Now, pour in the mixture to the spring form pan
- Allow it to bake at 350 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes
- Sprinkle icing sugar for garnish and serve it with vanilla ice cream for maximum deliciousness!
If you have a sweet tooth, you should try this easy recipe to make a classic cheesecake!