Nothing is more alluring than a bowl of silky, molten cheese, sitting amongst a pile of chips waiting to be devoured. You never need an occasion for devouring a yummy cheese dip as it is the perfect late night snack or a great option for a party. We show you not one but 4 cheesy dips which you got to try!
1. Parmesan Sour Cream
An Italian favourite, parmesan is everything that your cheese loving palate seeks! With simply 4 ingredients required, this dip is easy to make and yummier to eat. Perfect for those days when you have no time and yet want to enjoy a delicious snack!
1. Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Serve with potato chips, crudités or crackers.
2. Cheesy Spinach Dip
Cheese and Spinach? Say no more! This cheese dip just got healthier and tastier by adding spinach to it, making it rich in iron and vitamin K. It will also makes you feel less guilty about those calories! With a blend of cream cheese, sour cream and parmesan this hits all the right spots.
• 1 cup blanched spinach
• 1/2 cup cream cheese
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
• 1/2 tbs. chilly flakes
• Salt to to taste
• Healthy alternatives – organic black pepper to taste
• 1/2 tbs. garlic paste
• 1 medium onion finely chopped
• 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1. In a medium pan heat the oil and add the onions and garlic paste. Add the spinach and season it with salt, chilly flakes and pepper. Cook this for a minute.
2. Switch off the flame and add the cream cheese. Once it is properly stirred in add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Stir well to ensure all the ingredients are well blended. Relish this with nacho chips.
3. Corn Jalapeno Cheese Dip
Love those cheese jalapeno corn poppers? We bet you do! This dip is oozy gooey cheesy with a kick of spice, courtesy the jalapenos. Since it isn’t fried like poppers this definitely makes it healthier right?
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix cream cheese and sour cream together in a large bowl.
2. To this add corn, jalapeño, green onion, cheese, salt and pepper and mix.
3. Pour this into a baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot with bread basket.
4. Pesto Cheese Dip
Craving something summery and fresh? Nothing beats a good old nutty pesto cheese dip. Lots of flavour and smooth creamy cheese; you can enjoy this as a dip or even spread it on toast and eat it as a spread.
Pesto Cheese Dip
1. In a food processor combine all the ingredients of basil pesto and blend on a high speed for 1 to 2 mins.
2. Place the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it for 15 seconds till the cheese starts to melt slightly.
3. Remove it from the microwave, add in the basil pesto sauce and microwave again for 15 seconds.
4. Enjoy the dip with crackers of your choice.
Get all the ingredients you need to make these cheesy dips at the Nature’s Basket store now!
Wondering how to treat your child to something wholesome and nutritious? Check out Easy Healthy Snacks For Kids.