This easy 20-minute recipe is going to be your go-to guide when you simply cannot resist those Gajar ka Halwa cravings! Say goodbye to those long hours of slogging in the kitchen with this super-easy yet super tasty Indian sweet recipe.
• 1 1/2 kg of carrots
• 10 whole Healthy Alternatives Green cardamoms
• 2 Healthy Alternatives Whole Cinnamon Sticks
• 500 g of Healthy Alternatives Organic Brown Sugar
• 250 g Healthy Alternatives Cow Ghee
• 400 g of condensed milk
• 50 g of Healthy Alternatives American Almonds, chopped
• 50 g of Healthy Alternatives Finest Irani Pistachios, chopped
• Healthy Alternatives Cashews
1. Grate the carrots and put them in a pot on heat, stir fry continuously till all the water is evaporated.
2. Add the ghee and cook for a few minutes. Then, add the cinnamon sticks, the green cardamoms, the pistachios and the almonds and mix well. Then, add the sugar and cook for a while.
3. Finish with the condensed milk and cook well. Lastly, add the saffron and mix well.
4. Serve the halwa in bowls and garnish it with some cashews.
Ready to make some gajar ka halwa? Get your ingredients hereat Nature’s Basket.
Looking for more quick Indian dessert recipes? Click here for some food inspiration.