What if we tell you that you can make a strawberry cheesecake for yourself whenever you want, because it’s super easy? All you need is the right ingredients, and the smooth, creamy deliciousness of a strawberry cheesecake is all yours to binge on. Check out the recipe –
• 1 packet of digestive biscuits (crushed)
• 3 tbsp. melted butter
• ¼ tsp. kosher salt
• 1 block of cream cheese (softened)
• 1 large Healthy Alternatives – Free Range Organic Eggs
• ¼ cup sour cream
• 150 g. sugar
• ½ tsp. vanilla extract
• Pinch of salt
• ½ cup melted L’Exclusif Dark Chocolate Baking Bar
• 15 strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Spray liners with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine crushed digestive biscuits, melted butter, and salt and stir until completely moistened.
2. Press biscuits mixture into paper liners and set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt and beat it until combined. Pour filling over the muffin tin bottoms.
3. Bake it until the center is slightly jiggly (around 20 minutes). Let it cool in the muffin tin, then refrigerate at least 2 hours before topping with chocolate.
4. Spoon melted chocolate over cheesecake tops, then dip strawberries in melted chocolate and rest them on top of each cheesecake-muffin. Let them set until firm.
This yumminess is all you need to make your Christmas extra special. Get the ingredients at the Nature’s Basket store now!
Feeling inspired by this easy dessert recipe? Check out this Strawberry Themed Birthday Party Menu – you know what you’re serving for desserts!