A quick delicious BLT sandwich is all you need to settle those mid-evening hunger pangs, especially after a heavy New Year party! Here is the recipe for the classic BLT sandwich.
• 3 strips thick-cut, naturally cured bacon
• 2 slices high-quality L’exclusif sandwich breads
• 2 tablespoons (30ml) mayonnaise
• 1 1/2 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce
• 4 thick slices ripe tomato
• Coarse sea salt
•Freshly ground black pepper
- Place a griddle or skillet over medium-low heat.
- Place two slices of bacon and cook until lightly browned on first side, then flip and continue
- Cooking until bacon is browned on both sides and fat has rendered, about 3 minutes longer. Transfer bacon to a paper towel–lined plate and set aside.
- Take two slices of bread on a work surface and spread mayonnaise on both top faces.
- Divide lettuce evenly between both pieces of bread.
- Layer tomato slices on one piece of bread and sprinkle generously with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place the cooked slices of bacon on top of the lettuce.
- Place the second bread slice with tomatoes on top of the
- Cut, serve and enjoy.
Visit http://bit.ly/2hBZsSx to view our range of fresh meats for your BLT Sandwich.