5 Party-Perfect recipes to help you snack like a star on Oscar night. From chocolate popcorn to Ricotta cheese pizza, you’ll be satisfied all night while watching the biggest award show of the year.
Tomato egg salad
1.Cut the tomatoes in 4 halves and place them in a plate.
2. Cut the eggs in half, and place them on top of the tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with torn basil leaves.
4. Drizzle some olive oil & serve.
Double decker sandwich
• 3 slices of L’exclusif multigrain bread.
• 1 tomato, cut in slices
• 1 onion, cut in slices
• 1 cucumber cut in slices
• 4 slices of Ham
• 2 slices of cheese
• 2-3 lettuce leaves
• Parsley to garnish
• Butter to toast
Take 1 slice of bread, place the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, ham and cheese.
Place the 2nd slice on top and place all the ingredients.
Place the 3rd slice on top, apply butter on both sides and grill.
Garnish with parsley and enjoy.
Cocktail fruit juice
1.Put all the fruits in a juicer and blend.
2. Enjoy your cocktail juice.
Pizza with arugula and ricotta cheese
1.Heat a pan over medium-high heat and preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Roll and stretch the dough to 12inches. Carefully lay the dough at the bottom of the hot pan and cook for 1-2 mins. Flip the dough and cook until grill marks appear and the crust is cooked (1 to 2 more minutes).
3. Transfer the crust to a baking sheet and spread ricotta on top. Bake for about 6 minutes till the cheese melts. Remove from the oven and top with arugula, grapes, pine nuts and lemon zest. Cut into squares and serve warm.
Salted caramel and chocolate hazelnut popcorn
1.Preheat oven to 250ºC. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt, vanilla and baking soda in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat for 8-10mins, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is boiling and thickens slightly. Remove from heat, and whisk in hazelnut-chocolate spread.
3. Place popcorn in a very large bowl. Gradually add caramel mixture, stirring gently, until popcorn is evenly coated.
4. Spread popcorn evenly on prepared baking sheets. Bake in preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to harden, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand until hardened and crisp, 5 to 10 minutes.
Get all your ingredients at www.naturesbasket.co.in